HomeownersToll Free Order Line: 1-800-462-9901
Every job is important to Graziano Concrete. Especially the job at your house. Each day we produce concrete for driveways, foundations, basketball courts — you name it. This portion of our Website has been designed to answer any questions or concerns you may have about jobs around your house that require concrete. To make sure you order enough concrete to complete your project, please go to our volume calculator.
As a homeowner, what should I do before ordering concrete?Several items must be addressed before you place an order for delivery.
Some of these are:
Since Graziano Concrete, is a ready mix producer, so it is important to schedule a concrete finisher to place the concrete. Places to look for concrete finishers are:
1. Ask us for a list of preferred contractors.
2. Newspaper & Yellow Pages
3. Concrete salesperson
4. Concrete plant managers
- Open an account with a salesperson in our office.
- Personal check (all checks must be verified with our main office prior to delivery.)
- Credit Card (must be verified through our office.) We gladly accept American Express, Mastercard, and Visa.
- Cash on delivery (Drivers are to be paid before concrete is released).
Checking access for the trucks to enter the jobsite. Since concrete trucks weight approximately 30 tons loaded, 14’ clearance in height, and 10’ clearance in width it is important to check for the following.
- Guide wires
- Electrical wires
- Telephone Cables
- Tree branches
- Septic Tank locations
- Soft grounds conditions
Scheduling your delivery:When you are ready, give us a call and provide us with the following information.
- Address for delivery
- Phone Number
- Account Number – (If you have an open account)
- Amount of concrete needed (check the concrete calculation)
- Strength of concrete needed.
- Date & Time of delivery.
- Method of payment.
- Special equipment if needed (Pump trucks)
A. Graziano Concrete sales representatives can help you with this process.
Please call our Toll Free order line at 1-800-462-9901.